Exam starts from tommorrow. We believe that your preparation is 100%. If not stop worrying. Give the best out of whatever you have studied.
Try to follow these :-
1. Realise the fact that facing the exam is inevitable. So you have to face it. And with courage face it.
2.During the exam day, get up early. Recollect all you have read so far. Dont try to read something new. It may not go into your head.
3. Be there in the exam centre at 8.30 a.m. Dont get panic if u dont find your register no. on the board.. Last minute hurry creates all kinds of confusions. Be relaxed, if u dont find the the reg. no or the room no.. ask the college people. Surely they will help you. TAKE THE WATER BOTTLE WITH YOU.
4. Once you enter the room, try to “meditate for one or two minutes”. Its very simple. Just close your eyes. Take deep breathe in and release it slowly. Do this for 10 times. This will relaxes all your tensions. Open the eyes. Now you are a new person…! If others are laughing, just dont worry. KEEP SMILING….
5. Once you receive the question paper, you will have 15 minutes to go thro’ it. So read the questions carefully and recollect the answers. This improves your confidence level.
6. Write the question no. s properly.
7. Please keep the last 10 minutes to review the answers you have written. This helps you to make last minute corrections, modifications and results in minimise the errors.
8. Once you comeout of the exam hall, relax for few hours and start preparing for next paper. Just dont drain away with the success/failure of previous paper.
9. ALWAYS KEEP SMILING.
DEDICATE YOUR PERFORMANCE TO ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTED YOU SO FAR IN THIS VENTURE.
On behalf of all the teachers, we wish you a great success in the exam. Your success will help in building this nation.
God bless you….
HOSA NAADONDANU, RASADA BEEDONDANU……”
Aravind, Ravi, Vasudev.