4 DAYS TO GO
BY VAIBHAV G.R , EX STUDENT OF OURS,
KHV,LECTURER IN MATHEMATICS
Here are some tips to all who are attending pu exams.
- Don’t study any new topics from know , just revise the syllabus / chapters that u have already studied.
- Remember even if u r prepared and practiced well with confidence for 75-85 marks in all subjects u will get 65 -75 marks , of course it is mainly for science students ( pcm).
- From today say ( in mentally) i will do well in exam!!! i will score good marks ( usually before going to sleep at least for 20 times ). it will helps u to build confidence
- Never worry about question paper(that u are going to write this year) ,it may be easy or difficult, thinking and discussing with u r friends about the paper is a waste of time
- Be cool( internally) and be positive. remember u have to defeat the problem (exam) and u should’t defeated by them.
- Don’t worry about others preparations? like u r friends , relatives etc.
- In exam attempt the question(s) that u know very well ( like proof , derivations, standard problems), this will increase u r confidence ( a very imp factors with out confidence even u have studied all the topics!!! u may even feel difficult to get 40-50 marks !!)as u r level of confidence increases u r mind starts opening and u will find answers for the questions . finally ,all these are just suggestions are known to every one,but only few follows it and they will become the toppers. if u believe u r self , if u r practised well, if u know the concepts very well then sauces is u rs.
WISH U GOOD LUCK